We offer awning windows, which are engineered for functionality as well as style. Their unique design allows them to open out from the bottom so that air is allowed to circulate into/from the home while snow and rain are kept out. They are available in single, stacked, or side-by-side styles.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners ensure a stronger window and prevent cold air permeation.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, improves drainage and prevents condensation.
- Interior glazing system with a co-extruded flexible seal on the sash prevents leaks.
- Punched drainage channels are concealed in front of exterior sash.
- The light grey, removable, “invisible” screen does not interfere with view.
Awning Window Features
- Triple co-extruded weather-strip sealing system.
- Removable overlap internal screen for hassle-free cleaning.
- Sash is hinged at the top and opens 45 degrees from the bottom.
- Double multi-point locking system for a tighter seal and enhanced security.
- 7/8” insulated double-paned unit with ultra warm edge seal for optimum energy efficiency.
- Hardware system contains a dual arm operator.
- Folding handles are available in various colors to match almost any interior finish.