Double-hung windows offer homeowners a traditional, classic look while providing the most ventilation options. Both sashes tilt inward to allow fresh air into the home and to allow effortless cleaning from inside the house. A full size screen permits ventilation from top to bottom. The exterior frame is beveled for an elegant and pleasing appearance.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners ensure a stronger window and prevent cold air permeation.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, improves drainage and prevents condensation.
- Interior glazing system with a co-extruded flexible seal on the sash prevents leaks.
- Punched drainage channels are concealed in front of exterior sash.
- The light grey, removable, “invisible” screen does not interfere with view.
Double Hung Tilt Window Features:
- Sashes both tilt inward for easy cleaning.
- Complete balance cover.
- Heavy-duty, full, interlocking system provides maximum security as well as a tighter seal.
- Hand rail is included in glazing bead for effortless operation.
- 13/16” insulated double-strength glass with ultra dual warm edge seal for optimum energy efficiency.
- Die-cast zinc pivot bars with instant-locking pivot shoes.
- Pocket head and sill with weather-stripping.
- Maximum air and water tightness is ensured with a triple weatherstriping sealing system, positioned on the sash, for a completely air- and water-tight seal.
- Removable full-size screen.