This type of window is often preferred in the case where a sliding window is desired but the opening is wider than 72”. The central picture window provides a beautiful focal point; the sliders at each end provide ventilation. Possessing an equally classical look to the single slider, the end vent slider has sashes at both ends that tilt inward for easy cleaning form within the house. This economical and well-designed window is also popular among builders.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners ensure a stronger window and prevent cold air permeation.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, improves drainage and prevents condensation.
- Interior glazing system with a co-extruded flexible seal on the sash prevents leaks.
- Punched drainage channels are concealed in front of exterior sash.
- The light grey, removable, “invisible” screen does not interfere with view.
End Vent Window Features:
- Maximum air and water tightness is ensured with a triple weather-striping sealing system, positioned on the sash, for a completely air- and water-tight seal.
- 13/16” insulated double-strength glass with ultra dual warm edge seal for optimum energy efficiency.
- Pocket head and sill with weather-stripping.
- Half screen with high power screen cloth on each operating sash.