Non-opening, low or standard profile, fixed windows make replacement of old windows simple and quick. The lower profile maximizes the viewing area. Fixed windows are ideal when the customer wishes to have a large expanse of window to allow for a panoramic view. They can be easily and elegantly combined with any other window style.
As well as offering standard shapes and sizes, our fixed windows can be made to a wide array of custom architectural requirements, including arches.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners ensure a stronger window and prevent cold air permeation.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, improves drainage and prevents condensation.
- Interior glazing system with a co-extruded flexible seal on the sash prevents leaks.
- Punched drainage channels are concealed in front of exterior sash.
Fixed Window Features:
- 7/8” insulated double-paned unit with ultra warm edge seal for optimum energy efficiency.
- Lower profile designed with narrow frame to maximize glass viewing area.
- Standard profile allows windows to be combined and coordinated with other window styles.