The single hung tilt window combines traditional styling with innovative design features. The top sash is fixed while the bottom sash tilts inwards to allow fresh air to enter and to make cleaning both sides of the glass from the inside, safe and easy. The exterior frame is beveled for an elegant and pleasing appearance. Single Hung Tilt Windows are also designed to fill large openings.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners ensure a stronger window and prevent cold air permeation.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, improves drainage and prevents condensation.
- Interior glazing system with a co-extruded flexible seal on the sash prevents leaks.
- Punched drainage channels are concealed in front of exterior sash.
- The light grey, removable, “invisible” screen does not interfere with view.
Single Hung Tilt Window Features:
- Sash tilts inward to accommodate cleaning from inside the house.
- Complete balance cover.
- Maximum air and water tightness is ensured with a triple weather-striping sealing system, positioned on the sash, for a completely air- and water-tight seal.
- Standard pocket sill is welded to weather-stripping.
- 13/16” insulated double-strength glass with ultra dual warm edge seal for optimum energy efficiency.
- Heavy-duty, full, interlocking system provides maximum security as well as a tighter seal.
- Hand rail is included in glazing bead for effortless operation.
- Half screen can be detached for hassle-free cleaning.
- Die-cast zinc pivot bars with instant-locking pivot shoes.