This practical and economical window is ideal for small rooms. One sash opens inward and tilts to permit ventilation and hassle-free cleaning from the inside. The second sash remains fixed.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners ensure a stronger window and prevent cold air permeation.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, improves drainage and prevents condensation.
- Interior glazing system with a co-extruded flexible seal on the sash prevents leaks.
- Punched drainage channels are concealed in front of exterior sash.
- The light grey, removable, “invisible” screen does not interfere with view.
Single Slider Tilt Window Features:
- Sash tilts inward for easy cleaning from inside the house.
- Die-cast zinc pivot bars with instant-locking pivot shoes.
- Heavy-duty, full, interlocking system provides maximum security as well as a tighter seal.
- Hand rail is included in glazing bead for effortless operation.
- Detachable half screen.
- 13/16” insulated double-strength glass with ultra dual warm edge seal for optimum energy efficiency.
- Maximum air and water tightness is ensured with a triple weather-striping sealing system, positioned on the sash, for a completely air- and water-tight seal.
- Pocket head and sill with weather-stripping.